+30 2310870670or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show on map
Published on 2014-10-26
The following information will help everyone, especially those who will deal strongly with winter activities:
1. Mountain Kerketio or Koziakas as you have already heard is located close to Pertouli at an altitude of 1170 meters and up to 1370 meters. The circuit strength reaches 4740 meters and has no markings.
2. There is a children's slope with a length of 350 meters with differential height of 50 meters.
3. There is a downhill slope for beginners with length 100 meters and a differential height of 10 meters.
4. There are two slopes for advanced skiers which is in a total distance of 350 meters with differential height of 200 meters.
5. The number of lifts is in the total number of five so far and are consist by air racing, air transportation with seats, two lifts and a children’s lift.
6. The operational hours of the ski resort is from 10:00 up to 16.00 including weekends and holidays.
7. In Pertouli ski centre are operating ski schools, ski rental stores and shop for your winter activities.
8. Available Mountain retreat - house or guesthouse (it can host specific number of people) at an altitude of 1760 meters.
9. More information you can get on the phone 0030 24340 91385.